Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Brenden Picts

Well we are starting to settle in a bit better. He is of course awake several times at night. Some night I feel as though as soon as I put him down, it is time for him to wake up again. Anyway hopefully he will be a good boy and sleep through the night soon. I have come down with some virus. I think Lil Wil had it. I am so praying that the baby does not get it. Other than that I am healing well, with some pains still. If I venture out it is just for a little bit because it hurts to be staning or walking for a long time. Brenden just sleeps the whole time we are out. The boys are still fighting over who gets to hold him and feed him and get this who gets to help me! Funny. Not sure how much longer that will last, but they are proud big brothers! Lil William keeps calling him our baby.



No comments: