Monday, April 6, 2009

Mama's Visit

Finally my Mom made it over to meet her new Grandson. She has been so busy with work and my Grandmother that it was hard for her to get away. We were so happy to see her. She surprised the older two boys. They thought she was coming at a later time. Anyway we had a wonderful week with her. We wished it could have been a lot longer, we miss her so much! One thing we did get to do was bring Brenden to the beach for the first time. I don't think he liked the sun one bit, but we tried to help him out with sunglasses and a hat. I think we may have to wait a little longer til we bring him back again. I also loved having my mom here because she helped out with Brenden. He is real picky and only wants me most of the time, but he took to her and she was able to take care of him so that I could get some sleep. The sad thing is that I am so sleep deprived, that the couple hours of extra hours of sleep didn't really do much. Oh well, I can not wait to sleep again. I hope that it is soon, my eyes are killing me. We miss you Mama and can't wait for summer!!!

No comments: