Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Silly Willy

OK the kid is nuts. Not really, but super funny. Last week at dinner he proclaimed to be a genius. He screamed it out and sounded like he really knew something outstanding, he had our full attention. He then said "I know that 0+0=0" We were like yea good job, that was a hard one. We also had to fight back the laughter.
Then last night I was going over Patrick's vocabulary words with him and we were laughing at two of them, hobo and retard. Hobo meaning a homeless person that travels from place to place and retard meaning slow down. Well Lil Wil comes running down the stairs saying I am a hobo, I am a hobo. I started laughing and I told big William about retard and what it meant and little Wil screamed "I am a retard, HAHAHA. No really I am!" I couldn't help but laugh and said you are not a retard, quit saying that. Then he said "Yea I know, I am an idiot, that's right! I'm an idiot" He said it with such enthusiasm. I just had to die laughing, we all were. I again had to tell him knock it off that he was not any of those things.

No comments: